[Previous entry: "My upcoming weekend, drums, and a lost old friend"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Walnut drums"]
10/26/2002 Entry: "Friday Five"
the friday five
(On Saturday, of course!)
1. What is your favorite scary movie?
Hmm. Is Se7ven considered scary? Probably not really. The Omen series.
2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Aunt Dianna's caramel apples are a treat I look forward to every year. Mallow Cups come out this time of year too.
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
I used to dress up. I'm too old now. I had this great Haulocaust cloak with red around the bell sleeves and cowl. Put a skull mask on underneath, or makeup, and PRESTO! Add a battle ax or sickle for a really cool look.
4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
Yes and no. I like it, but it scares me! Spooky? Cool. A totally dark room, you're walking through, and someone jumps and yells at you? I'm dead.
5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
No. SUsan doesn't want to "celebrate" Halloween. Instead, we're declaring Julia Day!
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
Seven was pretty frighening! Omen was very scary.
Caramel apples are so great. I hope you have a Happy Julia Day!
Posted by binkey @ 10/26/2002 11:24 AM EST