[Previous entry: "Happiness is a Warm Gun is by John Lennon!"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Happy Thanksgiving"]
11/27/2002 Entry: "Thanksgiving Quiz"
A little Thanksgiving questionnaire. Stolen from this cat website, by way of Maria.
1. Stuffing: baked inside the turkey, or separately? Separate. It's more sanitary. :-) That's not the real reason, though. I like the crunchy bits around the edges and top. In fact. this year I'm going to make it in a shallow pan to increase crustiness surface area.
2. Fresh or frozen turkey? I care not. Frozen is fine.
3. Cranberry sauce: jellied or whole berry? I care not. I despise the stuff. Cranberries rock Neddick, the sauce from which they are made blows.
4. Stay home or visit friends/relatives? It switches from year to year. One year, we go to my grandmothers (Ma), and the next year we host Sue's family at our house.
5. Do you cook Thanksgiving dinner, or let someone else do it? Well, I help when it's at our house. I usually have stuffing duty. And I help with whatever else is needed.
6. Traditional turkey dinner, or an alternative (such as vegetarian)? Traditional.
7. Regular potatoes or sweet potatoes? Both. Sweet potatoes need butter and brown sugar, though. Susan taught me...
8. Homemade gravy, or the jarred stuff? Homemade. The jarred stuff is for when you need a quick sandwich, and homemade isn't available.
9. What part of the turkey do you prefer...dark or white meat? Both.
10. After dinner: football or Christmas movies? Football is good for falling asleep to. I wouldn't want to fall asleep during a movie.
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
My answers are almost the same, except we always have Thanksgiving at my Mom and Dad's house! All the rest are the same! :o)
Posted by Maria @ 11/30/2002 07:38 PM EST