[Previous entry: "Crazy Quizzes From Brewer"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Reasons 4 Love #27"]
10/28/2003 Entry: "Leftovers"
Last Friday, there was no Friday Five. So I pulled one out of their archives, and started it. But, I never finished it. So instead, I pulled this from Darin.
1. What is your least favorite Halloween candy? The candy apples with the red, hard, sugary outside. Don't confuse these with Aunt Diana's carmel apples. Those are divine!
2. What is the worst horror movie you've ever seen? Probably Death Row Game Show. Not really a horror, but I don't watch too many horrors.
3. What's the silliest Halloween costume you've ever worn? I went as a classic Ghost once. You know, sheet over head, eye holes cut out. Anyway, Dad was afraid I'd trip over the costume, so he tied it in place. How? Simple--In classic businessman fashion, he tied it on with a necktie. I was a ghost with a tie on. It was awful. Somewhere, a picture of that costume is still in existence.
4. What do you think of people who dress up their pets on Halloween? They have too much time on their hands. Heck, I think dogs in little doggy sweaters look dumb.
5. If you could pick George Bush's Halloween costume what would it be? I think he'd make a good Nosferatu. Something about the nose.
Replies: 3 people have rocked the mic!
LOL at the ghost with a tie and the pic of George's costume!!!
Posted by Darin @ 10/28/2003 08:41 PM EST
maybe I can find the picture and you can post it.
Posted by dad @ 10/29/2003 07:56 AM EST
Dad, I just looked through the scrapbooks that Mom made us for Christmas. The classic piece titled Ghost with Necktie is not in there. If you have a copy, I would gladly scan and post it.
Posted by Billy Rhythm @ 10/29/2003 11:19 AM EST