[Previous entry: "Reasons 4 Love #28"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Wanna hear something terrible?"]
11/07/2003 Entry: "Friday Five"
1. What food do you like that most people hate? Hmm. I love calamari. And I don't think most people hate it, but I think most are afraid to try it. I also like asparagus, but please don't overcook it. Also, I love spam.
2. What food do you hate that most people love? Hmm (again). I think the stuff I hate probably has a good following. Cooked cabbage doesn't really do it for me. I can't hold down a boiled carrot.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Julia Roberts does nothing for me. At all. Something about her mouth. The ratio of head size to moth real estate is way off on her. Her mouth would be the right size of she had a head the size of Bunsen Honeydew.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive? I can't really think of one at this moment. I'll keep thinking, and let you know.
5. What popular trend baffles you? Any music in the Top 40. It's all beyond me. What isn't preprogramed computer driven dance crap with nary an analog sound to be found is music so angry you can't understand the lyric for the screaming.