[Previous entry: "Pop Tart Quiz"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "I'm very sorry"]
11/21/2003 Entry: "Friday Five"
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year. What? You're kidding, right. Well, I'd like to get my Christmas shopping done. I'd like to finish up some web maitanence stuff I need to do. I need to learn how to burn DVDs for a client. I'd like to buy a snare drum before the end of the year, and Susan and I need new coats before the end.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again. Heahter Armstrong, right off the bat. Haven't spoken with her since we graduated high school. Lindsay Zaltman, whom I haven't seen since third grade. In Jr. High, there was this dummer Ben. I've forgotten his last name. I'd like to know what he's up to. Pat Friedman from college. Also, Amy and David, and Jill Fenton from college. I'd like to see them again.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do. A one handed drum roll. Play jazz well. Fence. (Or better, swashbuckle.) Fly a plane. Play congas.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit). Give 10% to the church, right off the bat. Figure out what my dream drum kit is, and buy it. Retire, and live comfortable without never having to work again. Learn how to fly a plane while swashbuckling. Buy a 1929 Ahrens Fox, and use it for my daily driver.
5. List five things you do that help you relax. Listen to Jazz, notably ballads from Miles Davis, or Bossas from Stan Gets. Or anything with Paul Desmond on alto. Play drums while listening to Jazz. Take a hot shower. Have a tiny taste of a good bourbon. Read classic literature.
Replies: 2 people have rocked the mic!
Look pal, it's Getz with a Z. And I don't think that as your friend I could let you "live comfortable without never having to work again." So the sooner you get that through your head, the better.
Posted by Paddy @ 11/21/2003 01:28 PM EST
Right off the bat I would like know know who Heahter Armstrong is? I thought a heahter was something you had in ya truck fa cold weathah.
Posted by Jim @ 11/21/2003 04:34 PM EST