[Previous entry: "Fountain Pen on sale"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Thanksgiving"]
11/28/2003 Entry: "Friday 5"
1. (Do you like to shop? Why or why not?) Do I like to shop? Not really. I shop like a guy. Make a list, go in, get what you want, and get out. Around Christmas time, though, I like to think about what I going to get for others. Especially people for whom I find it hard to shop: Mike, Dad, and Mom. I like the though process of finding cool gifts. The actual act of going and purchasing the gift, though, is a pain.
2. (What was the last thing you purchased?) Some mittens from Sam's Club.
3. (Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?) Online shopping is much easier, and stuff's in stock. You don't end up making a trip for nothing. But shopping in a store can be more fun, I think becuase you usually shop with friends at stores, and online shopping is usually done alone.
4. (Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?) My parents tired it off and on when I was a kid, but it was mostly off. I think the going rate was about $.50.
5. (What was the last thing you regret purchasing?) Mittens from Sam's Club. I ended up finding my pair, and they're in fine shape, so I didn't really need a new pair.