[Previous entry: "Which Carol Am I?"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Reasons 4 Love #34"]
12/17/2003 Entry: "A quiz I made"
I submitted this to the Friday Five people, but my guess is they aren't going to use it. So I'll put it up here as just some little quiz thingy. If you don't have your own website, feel free to answer in the comments section.
1: What do you want for Christmas that you know you won't get?
2: What do you want for Christmas that you may or may not get?
3: What do you want for Christmas that you're sure you will get?
4. What are you sure you'll get for Christmas that you really don't want?
5. What will you go out and buy for yourself if you don't receive it for Christmas?
Replies: 5 people have rocked the mic!
1. A Hoover Floor-Mate (too much money--in fact, I didn't even put it on my wish list)
2. Ankle Boots (Dwane usually buys me what I want--but I think he may have forgotten about these.)
3. A Mommy Bracelet (Dwane was so impressed with it, that he showed it to me the day it arrived in the mail. He just couldn't wait. He won't let me have it until Christmas, though.)
4. A "Knick-Knack" of some sort (my house is full of enough clutter already).
5. A Hoover Floor-Mate! :)
Posted by Lisa @ 12/17/2003 07:43 PM EST
1. Club Scrap Tiny Treasures Kit (the baby one)--it was last on my wish list because I was almost certain I wouldn't need it.
2. "What To Eat When You Are Expecting" Book--a last minute addition to my wish list, if you can find it I think you will get it, but finding it in time for Christmas may be difficult.
3. Club Scrap stuff.
4. I'm with Lisa--knick knacks, think they're cute, but am running out of space.
5. Anything left on my Club Scrap wish list.
Posted by beloved @ 12/17/2003 08:42 PM EST
1. Slabby Joe. 'Nuff said.
2. Corner entertainment center. "Funds are getting tight!" says Santa.
3. ESPRESSO MACHINE!
4. Altoids. I think I am finally over them after twenty+ years.
5. DVDs from my Amazon Wishlist.
Posted by Paddy @ 12/17/2003 10:15 PM EST
1. A DVD recorder. It isn't on my list anywhere. Just too expensive. This is also number 5 by the way.
2. A shirt I wanted. They may not have it in my size anymore. It was a clearance item I found on the net.
3. I am not sure of anything. As my father always says "only fools are certain". I need to qualify that by saying I am not calling previous respondants fools.
4. I am not sure if I will get it but I will most likely get socks or underwear.
5. See answer one.
Posted by Jim @ 12/20/2003 12:00 AM EST
1.42" Plasma TV
3. Palm Tungsten T2
4. a coffee cup or a scented candle
Posted by jazznazijr @ 12/22/2003 05:33 PM EST