[Previous entry: "Spam Lasagna"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "The drums are coming out of the woodwork!"]
01/24/2004 Entry: "Paddy's Saturday 5"
1. What cologne or perfume do you wear? Polo. Why? 'Cause it's Susan's favorite, that's why! I also have a bottle of Joop that my brother-in-law Dwane gave me. I like that one myself, but what's important to Susan is important to me. (On a funny side note, I wanted some aftershave. You know, cooling stuff after a shave? Yeah, that stuff. So I asked Susan and Julia to pick out an aftershave they thought smelled nice. They picked Skin Bracer in Ice Blue. Hey, it's what they liked, ok! I was thinking more Old Spice, but whatever.)
2. What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex? Susan doesn't really wear perfume, so I don't really have a favorite. Just her natural smell is enough. That being said, people who wear Patchouli usually wear too much. I've been told that it's very strong, and hard to use just a little. Well dilute it then!
3. What one smell can you not stomach? I had a bad experience once mopping a floor after a kid blew some kind of salmon chunks everywhere. That smell still haunts me. I can remember filling bait bags for Buzy Kinney, and one day the herring were really big, and really smelly. Buzy wanted his bags really stuffed full, but these fish were too big to fit in the bag. So when you stuffed them in, they broke open. And while most guys fills their bags on their boats out in the fresh air, I filled Buzy's inside the bait house of the Spruce Head Fisheman's Co-op. That was not a good monrnig. Also, geraniums. Pretty, and easy to grow, but stinky.
4. What smell do you like that others might consider weird? The aquarium sealant I use for making Macquariums gives of acetic acid. It smells like salt and vinegar chips.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Work until Noon. Run some errands: Northern Kingdom Music, my clockmaker friend to get Father's clock back, grocery store, dump. Help Susan make room for twins. Make enchiladas for supper. Church tomorrow morning, dinner with the folks, then give a drum lesson @ 2pm. Chill. Chuch again at 6pm, and then band practice with Three Finger Deluxe.