[Previous entry: "Art (not the codger I work with) and Gina"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Bayview Concierge"]
04/02/2004 Entry: "Friday 5"
No Friday 5 again this week (groan). I'm using the one Paddy from Double Taps picked.
1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?
Get up at around 6:45. Bathroom. Shower. Brush teeth. Go downstairs to get clean clothes. Throw in a load of laundry.
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?
Well, if it's a "regular" night (which are few and far between recently), we go upstairs around 10pm. I usually read a couple of chapters worth of whatever Bible book I'm reading at the time. Then, kiss Susan and tell her I love her. Recently, though, I've been getting in so late, I just crawl into bed.
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
Nothing really. I know what I should be adding to my routine. Some excersise and some drm practice on the pad.
4. What routine do you wish you could get rid of?
Waking up at around 3am to empty the bladder. Not only is is a pain, but since I'm up, I usually get a drink of milk and a snack--which caloricaly, of course, I don't need.
5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day?
Hugging and kissing my girls and telling them I love them. There are days when I kiss Julia goodbye in the morning, and don't speak to her again until the next morning. I miss Susan too, of course, but it's different with Julia. It breaks your heart to hear things like "Are you going to be home tonight?"
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
Maybe it is me but it seems like the updates are few and far between over here. Am I imagining things?
Posted by Jim @ 04/04/2004 01:03 PM EST