[Previous entry: "Back Up, New Template"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Latest Site"]
09/14/2005 Entry: "The Quiz of the Seven Things"
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Go to the UK.
2) Own a fire engine.
3) Own a car that is totally impractical.
4) Go to Texas
5) Own a set of Slingerland "Rolling Bombers."
6) Preach a sermon
7) Become ordained (maybe?)
7 things I can do:
1) Play a good Chicago shuffle.
2) Rub my head and pat my belly.
3) Roll my tongue.
4) Make a killer omelette.
5) Recite all 12 disciples and the books of the New Testament (in order)
6) Truthfully say I read the entire Bible, Moby Dick, and Les Miserables.
7) Parallel park on either side of the street, using only mirrors.
(More in the "Get More Here" section)
1) Spell worth a darn
2) Watch eye surgery on TV.
3) Write left handed.
4) Whistle while exhaling. (I whistle while inhaling.)
5) Lie. I'm an awful liar. I always end up smiling when I do. It's obvious.
6) Eat any kind of organ meat. Liver, sweetbreads, brains, heart... No thanks.
7) Sail a boat. Row? Sure. Sail? Nope.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
2) A well proportioned body.
3) A little meat on the bones.
4) Long hair. (Doesn't Nature declare long hair a glory to a woman?)
5) A quick smile.
6) A wardrobe that includes white t-shirts and blue jeans.
7 things I say most often:
3) "Everything will be a left-click unless I specifically say right-click."
4) "I guess I'm not explaining myself too well."
5) "Good (morning, evening, afternoon), this is Bill."
6) "No, not Doug. Bill."
7) "Has anyone got any chocolate?"
7 celebrity crushes:
1) Elisabeth Shue
2) Cindy Crawford
4) Marg Helgenberger
5) Anna Nicole Smith in her Guess Jeans days. Just please make her keep her mouth closed. She seems number than a pounded thumb...
6) Lisa Loeb
7) Mariska Hargitay