[Previous entry: "I'm Really Excited!"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Election Night Blogging"]
11/06/2006 Entry: "MI-5, Very Late"
All About Things, courtesy of Gina
1. What one THING do you feel would make your life easier? And why?
Realistically, if Julia's school had an every day hot lunch program. As it is now, they have hot lunch as a treat, about once a month. If they had hot lunch every day, I'd have 15 extra minutes every morning. (It's not really a great answer, but it's the first thing I thought of.)
2. What was the last stupid THING you did?
I spoke badly about someone to someone else. It wasn't the right thing to do, and after I said it, I thought "That wasn't the way you want to represent yourself, Bill."
3. What one THING (not to be confused with actual people) could you not live without?
My new mattress is pretty amazing. Having spent a considerable sum on it, I'm now a believer in the whole "you spend 1/3 of your life in bed, so buy a good mattress" argument.
4. What five THINGS do you look forward to everyday?
Kissing my wife, hugging my daughter, nibbling the bellies of my boys, coffee, and bedtime.
5. What is the funniest THING about the city/town you live in?
Our sewage treatment plant is located on prime real estate on the harbor. Not really funny, I guess, but I'm having a hard time with this one, too.