[Previous entry: "Bible Teachings, Still Applicable Today"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Buying a New Car Dream"]
10/19/2007 Entry: "Melanie's Very Deep MI-5"
1. What story are you writing with your life right now?
It's not really a story. It's more of a press release on mediocrity.
2. If you could ask God for one thing, what would it be?
Solomon made out ok asking for Wisdom. I think I'd ask for the same. In fact, I ask for it almost every day.
3. What does your heart long to be involved in?
4. It is said you learn something new everyday. What are some things you’d like to learn to enrich your life?
Greek, Hebrew, and Latin.
5. Everyone has a mantra even if they don't outwardly express it - time to make yours public.
It's probably what I always get in my fortune cookies: "You have a beautiful and wonderful wife." Either that, or that country song: "There's always a mountain in front of me, seems I'm always climbing, and falling, but I keep on trying."