[Previous entry: "My First Friday Fill In, and Before Amy Even!"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Friday Fill In"]
02/05/2008 Entry: "Get to Know Your Friends"
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do... Copy this entire email and paste into a new email that you can send, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times (that means you have lots of friends).
1. What is your occupation? Customer Manager, Midcoast Internet Solutions. Drummer.
2. What color are your socks right now? brown and blue argyle
3. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Tums.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, and well, too!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My beloved wife Susan
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, the aforementioned beloved wife sent it, so I guess I like her!
9. How old are you today? 36
10. Favorite drink? Milk
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Live--basketball, TV-baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No.
13. Pets? I have a fish I care for at the office, but he's not really a pet. My daughter has a cat at home, so by default, I guess it's mine too. (I know the litterbox duties are mine!)
14. Favorite food? Pasta
15. Last movie you watched? Some kids movie about a bear, and hunting season, and I don't remember the name.
16. Favorite Day of the year? Halloween
17. What do you do to vent anger? Wash dishes. Slam around.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? GI Joe and Star Wars figures
19. What is your favorite season? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Both!
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure, but most of them won't. They're busy, and don't usually participate in such foolishness.
23. Who is most likely to respond? My sister.
24. Who is least likely to respond? I don't think Blind Melon Chang will, but he may surprise me.
26. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember how long ago it was, but it wasn't long. I was buttering a biscuit for Nathaniel. (Ask me, and I'll tell you the story.)
27. What is on the floor of your closet? I don't use the closet, so I defer to Susan. Probably her shoes.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I guess Jim, whom I've known since high school.
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Pastor Dave.
30. Favorite smells? Lilacs, baby heads, salt sea roses, bacon and woodsmoke
31. Who inspires you? My wife, Mitch Mitchell, Jesus, and my Dad.
32. What are you afraid of? Getting my eyes poked out.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy AND cheesy. (Sounds like me!)
34. Favorite car? Audi TT
35. Favorite cat breed? I could care less.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? Seven. If you count drum tuning keys, eight.
37. How many years at your current job? 8.
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? Just this one.
40. Do you think you're funny? Oh, I'm hilarious!