[Previous entry: "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Friday Fill-In"]
03/04/2008 Entry: "A Late MI-5"
1. How many times have you moved in your life?
Twice. On June 1st 2004 I moved out of my parents house, and into a trailer. On the 11th, I was married. Susan and I lived in the trailer for two years. It was then that I moved the second time, into my current house. (BTW, the writer of these MI-5 questions helped me move.)
2. What is the worst part of moving for you?
Packing all the stuff up, and moving it in a pick-up. When I move again, I'm springing for a moving van.
3. What are your thoughts on long car trips?
4. Tell us your preferred method of travel.
I've not used the train for any real travel, so I can't comment on that. I'm not afraid of flying, but I hate flying. It messes with my ears, and generally wears me out. I guess I prefer car.
5. Has a friend ever come through for you in a way that surprised you?
I'm sure I have, but nothing comes up right now. Usually, my friends come through for me, but it's not really surprising. I mean, it's what friends do for each other.