[Previous entry: "Friday Fill-In"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Weekend Wrap-Up"]
04/04/2008 Entry: "Welcome to the Neighborhood MI5"
Amy says: Since we have some new peeps playing along I thought I would do some basic questions. Since I love INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO I thought I would use the Bernard Pivot questions asked by James Lipton. Since we only usually ask five questions feel free to just answer the five questions you like best…or answer all 10 for extra brownie points.
1. What is your favorite word?
Hosebag.To me, it means dufus/jerk/punk/whatever. It's just your general, every day, derogatory term. But I like it. I use it all the time, and usually in a joking manner.
2. What is your least favorite word?
There are some derogatory terms for homosexuals and black people that I really don't care for. In fact, I don't care for them so much I won't write them here. I'm also not a big fan of the word "pee." For some reason, perhaps because it seems cute and diminutive, some people have no problem saying "I have to go pee" in a crowded restaurant. I'd prefer "I have to use the bathroom."
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
I give up. Susan, what's the answer to this? I can't think of anything. Maybe my better half can enlighten us.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Snare drums. Thunder. Nice ride cymbals. My children telling me, unprompted, they love me.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
I'm not a fan of the proverbial "fingers on the chalkboard."
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Hosebag, I guess. I don't really curse.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Theology professor. Professional chocolate eater.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Rock wall builder. Quality assurance on the hagfish production line.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Well done, good and faithful servant. Enter into my rest."
Replies: 2 people have rocked the mic!
q8Fzha hi great site thanks http://peace.com
Posted by bob @ 04/07/2008 12:30 AM EST
When you find that chocolate taster gig, let me know. Maybe they can use one more
Posted by aza @ 04/07/2008 08:59 AM EST