[Previous entry: "My Sister's Restaurant MI-5"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Self Censorship"]
04/11/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-In, and a Quiz"
My answers are in bold. There's also a "What kind of intelligence do you have" quiz in the "Get More Here" section.
1. I love springtime in Vermont! (It was the first thing that popped to mind. It's a spin-off of an old Jazz tune, "Moonlight in Vermont.")
2. Eggs, bacon, french toast, hash browns, pancakes, toast, and just about any typical breakfast fare are foods I love to eat for breakfast. (I love breakfast!)
3. It seems I'm always searching for a new love. (Again, a song thing. I all ready have real love; I don't need a new one.)
4. Sitting on the couch with Susan is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need to hire a landscaper! (My lawn is a mess, and it's really depressing.)
6. Cadbury Mini Eggs is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home from my gig, tomorrow my plans include helping Jeff install a water filter at the church and Sunday, I want to get my lawn fixed! (Too bad it will be raining!)
Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.