[Previous entry: "Jim's MI-5, a Few Days Late"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Gina's Poetic MI-5"]
06/20/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill In #77"
1. A smile is a very effective weapon in the battle of nastiness.
2. Trivial Pursuit is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more sambas in my life and less distractions.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the days getting shorter. (So goes the pessimist in me!)
5. I just remembered I need to do something wonderful for my beloved wife.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: Vacation, all I ever wanted--vacation, have to get away.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include selling out the Center Theatre in Dover Foxcroft, and Sunday, I want to play the bass!
Replies: 6 people have rocked the mic!
O.K. here I'm leaving you a comment as requested :o) For #4 I thought of the longest day. Does it mean that I'm an optimist? :o)
Posted by Ivanhoe @ 06/20/2008 09:11 AM EST
Leaving a commet as requested, I totally agree with number 1!
Posted by Karen @ 06/20/2008 09:43 AM EST
I like that GoGos song too!
Are you in northern Maine?
Have fun this weekend!
Posted by Jean at Penny Lane @ 06/20/2008 11:31 AM EST
Hi Bill, thanks for stopping by Penny Lane.
It is a small world, I am practically your neighbor. LOL -- I am on the seacoast of NH, a stone's throw away.
About Mahjongg -- I play the Chinese version, I did not know there was a Jewish version.
There are a few places to play online that have a variety of boards. I just got Ultimate Mahjongg for Mother's Day to play on the computer.
Posted by Jean at Penny Lane @ 06/20/2008 01:56 PM EST
I like that song, too :-)
Thanks for playing, I hope you enjoy the weekend :-)
Posted by janet @ 06/20/2008 03:25 PM EST
How sweet to think of your wife!
Posted by Bellezza @ 06/20/2008 04:37 PM EST