[Previous entry: "Gina's Poetic MI-5"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Vacation Week, Already Gone?"]
06/27/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill In #78"
1. Birthdays are not that important to me.
2. Fall is my favorite season because I like the cool temperatures, the falling leaves, the fall colors, and the smell of wood-smoke.
3. I feel my best when I've had a good night's sleep and a hot cup of coffee on a cool fall morning. :-)
4. Just about anything Italian is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are are not always correct, but they sure are hard to change.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was "The best way to show your kids you love them is to love their mother. (Although my Dad never specifically used these words, he demonstrated the principle to me every day.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to an evening with Susan and without kids, tomorrow my plans include an afternoon gig and a rare evening off and Sunday, I want to see how I handle being without my family for the first 24 hours! (They're going away to camp).
Replies: 4 people have rocked the mic!
We're twins on answers one and two! Have a great weekend!
Posted by Miz K @ 06/27/2008 09:20 AM EST
Yes, that is great advice and so true!
Hope you enjoy your weekend and are able to cope being all by your lonesome
Posted by Jack @ 06/27/2008 12:40 PM EST
It's hard to beat Italian anything!
By the way, I commiserate with you on mourning the loss of a vacation week. The days slip too quickly by, sometimes, don't they?
Posted by Bellezza @ 06/27/2008 05:03 PM EST
I'm totally with you on #s 2 & 3!
Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)
Posted by Janet @ 06/27/2008 09:03 PM EST