[Previous entry: "Is jealousy a sin?"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Walnut Gladstone"]
01/16/2004 Entry: "Early Morning Friday Five"
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Business or personal? Business says this:
Bill Batty, Jr.
Director, P/R & Marketing
Midcoast Internet Solutions
207/594*8277 ext. 100
Solar Web Hosting, perfect for those who think green.
Personal says this:
Rockland ME 04841
Check me out on the web:
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
If I did, I have no idea what it was. I'd have to look it up. But I don't remember any.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
They say brhythm, what else!
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Nothing with messages engraved. My parents bought me a Bible for graduation one year (I can't remember if it was high school, AA, or BA graduation). It said something to the effect of 'Spend time IN here, and it will keep you OUT of trouble."
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
"And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive. But better than both is he who has not yet been, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun."