[Previous entry: "Crazy Dreams Part ???"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Trade Show"]
03/12/2004 Entry: "Friday 5"
1. What was the last song you heard?
I think it was "Choo Choo Boogie" as performed by The Manhattan Transfer.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
I'm right in the middle of Wuthering Heights. Before that it was Lawrence of Arabia.
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Candy for the MIS tradeshow, Armor All Whipes for the MIS vehicles, and a 3 CD visors, also for the MIS cars.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Go to the trade show, get some sleep, move a washer and dryer, and clean the basement.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Daughter Julia, wife Susan, brother Mike, father-in-law Jon, and the cashier at Wal-Mart, Sherri.
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
Yo, English Major (or maybe English Patient?) ... since when does wipes have an "H" in it? Or were they "Armor All Whips?"
Posted by Paddy @ 03/12/2004 11:51 AM EST