[Previous entry: "More Crazy Quizes"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "The Winter Burn It"]
03/19/2004 Entry: "The Friday Five"
The Friday Five
A good one for finally.
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Yikes! I love food, of course, and like so many different styles. If I had to pick just one, though, it would have to be Italian.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
I like Paddy's idea for my life. I would own a drum store that specialized in vintage instruments. It would be located in downtown Rockland, and would be known throughout the drum world as being a cool place with good service and knowledgeable staff.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
It would either be a cookbook full of humor (ala Alton Brown) or a book of depressing poetry.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
The Billy Rhythm School of Drum Restoration and Theology.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Adult contemporary with a poetic bent, in the vein of Counting Crows of Sarah McLachlan. Either that, or big band like Harry Connick's.