[Previous entry: "Talk about guns and strange coincidences"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Hurried"]
04/23/2004 Entry: "Friday Five"
Another week of no Friday 5. This was pulled from last year's archive for this Friday.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
Actually, it was Berman and Berman on the Discovery Health Network. Susan and I watched a show on sexual positions. (Blush!)
2. What was the last thing you complained about?
A brochure printing/office politics minefield. I didn't know the field was there, and I jumped in with both feet. Got both my legs blown off.
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
I think I told Susan she was hot.
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
A Dairy Queen Blizzard cup.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
Google. I was looking for "tech support Haikus."
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
Can you search your archives for #00000509 and try to get it deleted and removed from being posted on the internet?
When people search for my name, this is always showing up.
Thank you for your help.
Posted by David Nabit @ 05/02/2004 11:19 AM EST