[Previous entry: "As Marvin Would Say..."] [Main Index] [Next entry: "The Greatest Snare Drum Score of My Career"]
08/12/2005 Entry: "Gina's MI-5"
The following questions should be answered quickly THEN go back and elaborate.
"If I were..."
1. If I were a chef I would: Open an Italian restaurant. Why? Because we need a decent one around here. Especially one that makes a nice risotto.
2. If I were an innkeeper I would: Have a wicked good time. I have often thought a Bed and Breakfast would suit me well. I could cook a little, get paid to keep my home looking nice, and practice being charming.
3. If I were a wealthy I would: Work a whole lot less! 'Nuff said. Too keep busy I would buy old drum sets and restore them to their former glory.
4. If I were a bonnie pirate I would: Swashbuckle and use my sword. And wear a cape. Sword fighting with a cape on. Could it be any cooler? Yes. The sword could be a light saber! ("An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.")
5. If I were a scientist I would: Develop a cure for cancer. Again, 'nuff said.
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
Dude....You could be all of those things or none of those things and I would still Love you!!!!! You are the FUNKMaster.............
Posted by Harvey @ 08/12/2005 08:25 PM EST