[Previous entry: "Weekend Wrap-Up, Samoset Supper"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Saturday, in the office, I think it was the 25th of Feruary"]
02/24/2006 Entry: "Gina's Random MI-5"
1. If you had to admit to the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say? The least selfish thing?
Most selfish thing, I guess, would be drinking coffee in church, even though some of the older folks think it's inappropriate. In deference to them, I should probably not drink it, yet I continue to so do. Least selfish thing would be the buying of an occasional lunch for some of the guys in the office.
2. If you had to chose an "entertainer" for your funeral, who would you choose and why?
I would like some "entertainment" at my funeral, but not from anyone who's famous. I'd like a dixieland band to play my coffin into the cemetery. Then, a bagpiper to play at the committal. Then, the dixieland band plays us out with happy, upbeat music as is traditional in a New Orleans Jazz funeral.
3. What would you say has been the most powerful moment of silence you have ever experienced?
I got nothing for this one.
4. If you could have the characters in any painting come to life, which painting would you choose and why?
The folks in Seurat's Sunday Afternoon on the Island of la Grande Jatte. Why? It looks like a cool group to hang out with.
5. If you found out you did have a guardian angel, what would you name it?
Xavier. That's Ex-Avier, not Zaivier.