[Previous entry: "Billy and Sue"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Crazy Deams of Potty Trained Bells"]
10/23/2006 Entry: "A Very Late MI-5"
Amy says: "It is slow and I am bored at work today…here is the bored at work mi-5! Enjoy…."
1. You have nothing that NEEDS to be done. No yardwork, no housework, no oil changes on the car…nothing. What do you do with the next four hours?
Wow! I don't think I've been in that predicament for a long while. With that much time, I'd probably head down to the work bench, put on some music, and polish some drums.
2. Do you have a favorite way to pass time while at work when it is slow?
I have my haunts--ebay, a couple of drum forums, and stuff like that. But since my promotion, I've had quite a few days where I don't even get a minute to check my ebay favorites list. Today was one of them.
3. What is your favorite part of work? What is your least favorite part of work? Be as specific or as vague as you need to.
My favorite part is working with the nice customers. I like helping, and I like it when the customer is happy I was able to fix their problem. The thing I like the least? The customers. Especially the ones who lie to me. I had one lie to me to my face today to try and rook me over $25. I didn't give in. Thankfully, guys like him are not the norm.
4. Tell about something you are waiting for.
Godot. A friend. For a bus--all day! For a girl like you.
5. I went to the grocery store the other day and found out that they had an isle dedicated to Christmas already. Have you started thinking about christmas? What is your favorite part? Have you started shopping? Have you made your list and checked it twice??
I haven't started shopping yet. The only person that's even blipped my radar is my boss. He's as hard to buy for as my Mom. Most of the rest of the family will give me some ideas. Not those two.
Replies: 2 people have rocked the mic!
I like the answers!!
Also- I pick you to be this weeks questionmaker
Posted by Amy @ 10/24/2006 07:49 PM EST
Its been a while. I was just checking in and wanted to say hello and I am still alive. Been busy with life lately haven't had alot of time on the PC. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Posted by Michelle @ 10/25/2006 11:21 PM EST