[Previous entry: "Melanie's MI-5"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Weekend Wrap-Up, Still the Weekend!"]
11/22/2007 Entry: "Seven Random Weird Things"
Amy took her badgroove wand out, and tagged me to play this meme. Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 Weird Things About Me:
1) I like to pull the dry skin off my heels. I probably should use some kind of crack cream, but I just pick the skin off in chunks. Gross, huh?
2) I'm wearing an apron as I post this. A McDonalds apron. No joke.
3) I like thinks dark, macabre, and spooky, but I don't like scary movies.
4) Most times, at meals, I'd rather eat the main course and side dish over the dessert.
5) I can't grow a beard. I don't have enough facial hair. I tried a goatee once, and failed. I had just gotten past the itchy stage, and someone said "I don't really like the way that looks on you." I went home and shaved it right off.
6) Right next to my 17" flat panel monitor, and my Canon photo printer, and my Windows XP machine with a gig of ram, is my 1955 Western Electric rotary phone. It's my favorite phone to use.
7) I can put my foot behind my head.
Ok, not really.
Um... I like to take my socks about 1/2 way off, and leave them there. The ends just dangle off my feet, like some kind of floppy clown shoe. I don't know why I do it.
Now, for the tagging. I can't come up with seven. Heck, do I even have seven readers? How about Susan, Lisa, Aunt Ginny, and Jim.