[Previous entry: "Salt Sea Roses"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Seven Random Weird Things"]
11/16/2007 Entry: "Melanie's MI-5"
Melanie stole these from the Live Journal Friday 5. She thought the questions appropriate, so she passed them along to us MI-5 players.
1. What is one food (or meal) did you used to hate but now love?
Onions. When I was a kid, I wouldn't even eat foods that had onions in them. Mom would make to meatloaves--one with onions, one without. Now, I am an onion fiend! Green, red, sweet, hot, scallions, leeks, I love 'em all!
2. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods (or meals) for good, what would it be, and why?
I would give up McDondald's Cheddar Melt hamburgers. They are my favorite fast food burger, and when they come around, I gorge myself silly on them. But since they come out only every couple of years, I guess I could give them up, and not miss them too much.
3. Which food seems like it should be healthy and isn't, and do you eat it? Why?
Iceberg lettuce seems like it should be healthier than it is. Though I'm no expert, I understand lettuce doesn't really have much going for it. I once knew a lizard owner who told me lettuce is really bad for lizards. Apparently, it takes more resources for them to process it then they get back from it. The result is a net loss of nutrients.
4. If you were an item of food, personified, what would you be and why?
White yeast rolls. I'm soft, white, round, and cheap!
5. You've seen tomatoes and pies used for this purpose... now think of a more inventive item of food one could throw at someone. What is it and why would throwing it at someone be hilarious?
How about a live chicken? The person throwing it would look funny. The chicken, wings flapping and feathers flying would look funny. The person trying to get out of the way--that would be funny. Of course, I wouldn't like to see either recipient or bird hurt, so it's probably not a good idea. How about cheese doodles? They're light, and wouldn't hurt. Of course, they're so light they'd be hard to throw. How about a live cheese doodle covered in feathers?
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
I love your answer to number four...and number five...I am trying to picture what a live cheese doodle would look like covered in feathers
Oh and I kinda tagged you but don't feel obligated.
Posted by Amy @ 11/21/2007 01:25 PM EST