[Previous entry: "Washing your Nose on Valentine's Day"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Amy's MI-5"]
02/15/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill In"
1. Snowdrops are fun to catch on your tongue.
2. I'm going to go crazy.
3. Shawn Colvin's "Polaroids" is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I decided tequilla was nasty.
5. In a vintage drum shop with unlimited funds is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that music is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a birthday party at McDonalds, tomorrow my plans include going to a family fun party in Augusta and Sunday, I want to have a snag free billing day at the office.