[Previous entry: "Paddy's All About Jobs MI-5"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Friday Fill-In"]
04/01/2008 Entry: "Some Quiz From Susan"
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No, but I DO like blue cheese.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? Several.
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I prefer plain black coffee. I wish my order could go like this: "Medium black coffee, please." I HATE the whole "Grande/tall/short/whatever" ordering thing. It's pretentious. As far as having to pick a specialty coffee, I'd say double espresso.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I really like Wasses hot dogs. I'll eat other kinds, though.
7. Favorite Christmas song? "The Christmas Song," as sung by Nat King Cole.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? "Medium black coffee, please."
9. Can you do push ups? Yes.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band, and my father's wedding band. 11. Favorite hobby? Drumming/drum collecting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? What were we talking about? No.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I need to exercise more.
14. Middle name? Rogers
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I have to go to the bathroom, I need more coffee, and I love my wife (who sent this to me).
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, milk & Fresca
17. Current worry right now? I'd rather not say.
18. Current hate right now? My wife said "Lack of good weather." I think that's a pretty good one. I'm ready for some spring.
19. Favorite place to be? Home
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I played a gig.
21. Do you like to travel? Yes
22. Name three people who will complete this? Beats me. Am I supposed to send it along? I didn't receive any instructions.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Sage green.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, too slippery.
26. Can you whistle? Only on the in-hale.
27. Favorite color? Purple
28. Would you be a pirate? Absolutely!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. I listen to the news.
30. Favorite girl's names? Julia, Elizabeth
31. Favorite boy's name? I don't really have a favorite boy's name, but William, Nathaniel & Matthew work for me!
32. What's in your pocket right now? A wallet, comb, keys, cough drops, and probably some change.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Wow. Sadly, I don't remember.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I had some Star Wars bed sheets. Now, my boys use them.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? A concussion that left me with about 24 hours of amnesia.
36. Do you love where you live? It's ok, but I wouldn't say I "love" it. I like it very much, though.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, but only one gets used. If you could use a TV, let me know.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Dwane.
39. How many pets do you have? I don't really have a pet. My family has a cat, and I care for a goldfish at the office, but they're not really pets to me.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Oh yeah!
41. What is your favorite book? The Bible, specifically Ecclesiastes.
42. What is your favorite candy? Harbor Sweets "Harbor Lights" truffle.
43. Favorite Sports Team? I'm a casual Red Sox fan.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping. The previous two nights, though, I was playing drums for money!
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? That my mouth wasn't all dried up like it has been the last week or so.