[Previous entry: "A Leftover Post from Saturday"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "The Chocolate Chip Cookie MI-5"]
05/09/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill In"
The Friday fill in. As always, my answers are in bold.
1. The sandwich had an extra secret ingredient; it was rabbit--it wasn't chicken salad at all!
2. She came in through my window.
3. Right now, I need a vacation in Bermuda, a nap, a cup of coffee, Susan, and some time without children. Other than that, I'm all set!
4. To my new neighbor's is where I went Thursday night; it was something we'd been planning on doing for some time.
5. Why does having your eye poked out with a shard of dull coconut shell hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the lyric to "Hello" by Lionel Richie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home from my gig, tomorrow my plans include shopping for flowers and Sunday, I want to grill steak for my wife and mom!
Replies: 6 people have rocked the mic!
Can you cook some for your sister, too?
Posted by Lisa @ 05/09/2008 09:20 AM EST
I certainly can, though I was expecting your husband to take care of that part. I was also thinking about some grilled Vidalias, if I can get them. Other possibilities you might be into?
Posted by BR @ 05/09/2008 09:25 AM EST
YUCK! Rabbit! When I was a kid, my Dad was alway trying to trick me into eating rabbit by telling me it was chicken.
Enjoyed reading your FFI. Made me laugh
Posted by Jack @ 05/09/2008 11:46 AM EST
Rabbit, uhg! Saw my granddad skin a rabbit once and almost had a heart attack. A sight embedded in my brain forever!
Posted by Sandy M @ 05/09/2008 12:18 PM EST
Your weekend sounds fun! Thanks for playing :-)
Posted by Janet @ 05/09/2008 01:14 PM EST
you make me laugh! and i'm sure your wife and mom will enjoy those steaks.
Posted by alisonwonderland @ 05/10/2008 02:26 AM EST