[Previous entry: "Susan's MI-5"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "The Epitome of the Coffee Culture, the Bane of the Coffee Drinker"]
05/30/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill In #74."
My answers, like my coffee, are bold.
1. For me boredom is the opposite of creativity.
2. I can't remember what was the last excellent book I read. It seems most of the stuff I've read recently has been just so-so.
3. I like fill-ins because it allows me easy access to fresh stuff to write about.
4. In nature I like looking at the moon.
5. Staunch conservatives should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was about 15 minutes ago at breakfast, listening to John Tercyak and Blind Albert confuse each other with their own logic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Glen driving home from the gig, tomorrow my plans include yet another gig and Sunday, I want to play yet another gig!
Replies: 5 people have rocked the mic!
I think boredom can stimulate creativity ! I completely agree with #2, precisely why I stick to classics
Posted by Karen @ 05/30/2008 12:35 PM EST
Ya know...everytime I go out @ night, my eyes are automatically drawn to the moon. I never noticed before!
Posted by Autumn @ 05/30/2008 03:16 PM EST
Sounds like you have a very busy weekend ahead. Enjoy
Posted by Jack @ 05/30/2008 07:01 PM EST
I guess you and I see who should win the election different.
But thats ok I don't none of the candidates are liberal enough for me.
Mine is up
Posted by peppylady @ 05/30/2008 07:32 PM EST
I'm totally with you on #4 and I got a good belly laugh from #5! Thanks for playing :-)
Posted by Janet @ 06/02/2008 11:49 AM EST