[Previous entry: "My Family Is Still Gone"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Aunt Ginny's MI-5, July 4th Style"]
07/04/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-Ins #79"
My answers, as always, are in bold
1. Holidays in the summer are a great excuse to make a three day weekend.
2. Sausages are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are focused on the day--with what will I fill my time?
4. My family returning from camp is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is the one I'm reading currently: "In Case of my Untimely Demise."
6. Coffee, prayer, and a hot shower is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing a gig, tomorrow my plans include cooking out with the family (and a gig), and Sunday, I want to do something fun, but I'm not sure what yet!
Replies: 2 people have rocked the mic!
Interesting book title, I must check it out.
A cook out with the family sound like great fun! Enjoy your weekend and Happy 4th
Posted by Jack @ 07/04/2008 11:18 AM EST
Sounds like you had a great 4th :-) My weekend was a bit problematic, but it ended up ok! Thanks for playing :-)
Posted by Janet @ 07/07/2008 04:51 PM EST