[Previous entry: "Pray for Me"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "My Sister's MI-5"]
07/11/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-Ins #80"
My answers are in bold
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a a weekend off with nothing to do.
2. More open space than normal is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my wallet and keys.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be hoisin sauce because I'm really quite nice, but perhaps a little off the beaten path.
5. Not using the turn signals in your car is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was so inconsequential, I don't even remember what it was.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to supper with Susan (and the kids too), tomorrow my plans include two gigs and Sunday, I want to relax!
Replies: 3 people have rocked the mic!
First off ~ Hope your mood has gotten better today and second, I'd like to apologize for being one of those people who don't use their turn signals... sorry
Thanks for the visit today, enjoy your supper with the family!
Posted by Jack @ 07/11/2008 10:16 AM EST
I almost said the turn signal thing ...but changed my mind at the last minute.
Posted by Amy @ 07/11/2008 12:33 PM EST
loved your answer to #4 :-)
Posted by Janet @ 07/16/2008 09:30 PM EST