[Previous entry: "Satan and Elephants?"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "I'm Finally Doing My Own MI-5!"]
07/18/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-In #81"
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would make sure there were no fly swatters around.
2. Jealousy is is not in and of itself a sin. It's what we do with it. (Search the Archive for a discussion on that subject.)
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that Susan would love me forever. (I've also been told that when you see a digital clock, and all the numbers are the same, you get a wish. I always wish for the same thing. Just yesterday, at 4:44am, I wished that Susan would love me forever.)
4. I'd rather be a boy than a girl any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna reach for the XM dial and turn it as fast as I can! (This would include just about any song by Bob Segar.
6. If time were in a bottle then Jim Croce would've never written that song.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting home relatively early, tomorrow my plans include helping at St. George Days with the church crew, and Sunday, I want to play the bass!
Replies: 2 people have rocked the mic!
lol @#4 :-)
I don't care for Bob Seger either...I really liked him back in the day, tho!
Posted by Janet @ 07/18/2008 11:51 AM EST
Love your answer for #3! You also get a wish if a ladybug lands on your hand and you blow it away.
lol@ #4. I'd much rather be a girl than a boy!
Bob Segar is on my list of musicians that make me want to poke my eardrums out with bamboo skewers ~ Totally agree with you on this one!
Have a great weekend
Posted by Jack @ 07/18/2008 12:43 PM EST