[Previous entry: "Sorry for the Comment Spam"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Bad (Amazing!) First Sentence"]
08/15/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-Ins #85"
My answers are in bold, as always.
Here we go:
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was at the Brass Compass. I had a cup of soup and a tuna sandwich with Officer Peasley.
2. A smoked mussle is something I intensely dislike. Generally, though, I like mussles, and I like smoked food, but I just don't like these two together.
3. The full moon was very beautiful in the cloud draped sky last night. The hues of black and blue were a sight!
4. "You're a punk face!" is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to not worry about the mortgage. This is especially true at 1am.
6. I don't know if I could tell you what is the best movie I've seen so far this year. I don't even recall what the last movie was I saw
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I�m looking forward to having pizza with my sons (the ladies won't be home), tomorrow my plans include TWO gigs, and Sunday, I want to have billing day at the office run super smooth!
Replies: 3 people have rocked the mic!
I don't think I've ever had a smoked mussel...the sky WAS awesome last night, wasn't it!
Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)
Posted by Janet @ 08/15/2008 02:42 PM EST
I know I haven't ever had a mussel ever. Smoked or not.
Posted by Amy @ 08/15/2008 04:39 PM EST
I never had Officer Peasley. Shaken or stirred?
Posted by melanie @ 08/15/2008 04:46 PM EST