[Previous entry: "Final Beer Review"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Cool News, Bad Day"]
03/25/2003 Entry: "What's in my pockets and other thingys."
What are you carrying around? Well... Left front pocket: two business card holders full of my business cards. Two receipts. Two business cards from other businesses. $1.49 in change. RIght front pocket: keys. 9 regular keys, one drum key. One set of nail clippers. One Shaws Rewards grocery saver tags. All hung on a Guinness caribiner. Left rear pocket: real beat-up eelskin wallet. $5 cash. Various coffee club cards, license, check card, yada. Picture of wife and daughter. Receipts and stuff. Right rear pocket: comb. On belt: Palm 125, Nokia cell phone, and a Victorinox multi-tool (Leatherman).
Speaking of Palm, I just had a close call with mine. It done did just froze up. Even a hard reset didn't fix it. Paddy finally did fix it, by removing the face plate. Why would the face plate have anything to do with it? Exactly.
A Quiz. Taken from Maria.
1. Poetry or prose?
Ack! Both. It depends on my mood. If I'm feeling melancholy, then poetry (Plath, Dickenson, Sandberg). If I'm feeling particularly amorous, poetry (ee cummings, Song of Solomon, Chinese poems by Li Po et al). Times other than that, prose.
2. Funky modern art or the older, "classic" variety?
Classic stuff, particularly impressionist stuff.
3. Sculptures or paintings?
4. Theatre: exuberant musical or serious drama?
Serious drama. I'm a huge Eugene O'Neil fan.
5. Ballet or modern dance?
Ballet, I guess. Not too much of a dance fan. Break dancing is cool, as is tap.
6. Movies: major studio or indie?
Major studio, usually.
7. Authors: Shakespeare or Dr. Seuss?
Dr Seuss. But Will is good too.
8. TV: PBS or A&E?
I like them both, but will give the nod to A&E.
9. Music: Beethoven or Beatles?
The Beatles are one of my favorite bands.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You are a contributing member of your favorite art museum, and visit on a regular basis. They announce a new, temporary special exhibit by an artist surrounded by controversy...this person's work and/or political views offend you. Do you stop supporting the museum, or just stay away during the time the exhibit is there?
Just stay away during that exhibit.
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
Cool! Almost the same answers I had! ;o)
Btw, is there ANYTHING that Paddy can't do/ doesn't know about? He sounds so cool!! :o)
Posted by Maria @ 03/26/2003 10:00 AM EST