[Previous entry: "The Fathers Day List"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Argh! It's so slow!"]
06/04/2004 Entry: "This week's MI5"
1. What is your favorite part of your house (the house where you live)?
I like my basement. It isn't huge, and it's kinda cluttered. But it's solid, and fairly finished. I have my drums down there, and my work bench.
2. What is your least favorite part of your house?
The kitchen and the bathroom are both too small. They're both functional, but there's not a ton of room in either. Of the two though, the kitchen is acceptable--I just would like a big kitchen. The bathroom really is too small, and the bi-fold door needs to come down.
3. Name one thing you would like to change about your house?
The rugs in the dining/living room are a little scuzy. New rugs in living room and a hardwood floor in the dining would be nice. Also some new wallpaper would be cool.
4. If you were going to move to a new house where would you like to
move to and what would you like your new house to have?
I'd wanna be in Spruce Head Maine, a scant 15 minutes from where I live now. What would I like it to have? See #5.
5. If you were going to build your dream house what would it be like?
(style, size, location, rooms, etc.)
A re-creation of a Victorian, set in Spruce Head. I'd like to have a turret, and a ball and claw foot tub. Lots of funky woodwork would be required inside, and there should be plenty of mahogany. Especially in the library. Nothing too gaudy or Gothic, but something like this.