[Previous entry: "The Friday Evening Dream Sequence"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Weekend Wrap Up"]
10/01/2005 Entry: "Maggi's MI-5"
1. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
Know the future. There's not much in the past I need to change too much. But knowing the future could come in real handy.
2. Would you rather have seven older brothers or seven older sisters?
Seven older sisters.
3. Would you rather have free chocolate for one year or free potatoes for life?
I love chocolate, but for purely financial reasons I'll take the potatoes.
4. Would you rather kiss a stranger or someone you hate?
5. Are you generally an optimist, pessimist, or realist?
Realist with pessimistic tendencies.
Replies: 1 person has rocked the mic!
1. I'd change the past, which most likely would effect the future at the same time.
2. I'd take brothers I guess. Never had a sister so I don't know how that would be. Brothers I know.
3.Definitely chocolate. I could die a happy woman if I never had another potato! I don't particularly like them.
4. Guess I'd kiss a stranger for the pure excitement of it. I'm not sure that I "hate" anybody. I just like some better than others.
5.I'm a pessimist mostly, but a wanna-be realist. I'm always the one saying, "but the Emporer has no clothes."
Posted by Aunt Ginny @ 10/01/2005 11:22 AM EST