[Previous entry: "Weekend Wrap Up"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Maggi Blue's MI-5"]
10/05/2005 Entry: "My Sister Sent This"
I think the idea was you're supposed to email this, especially based on the wording of #40. I, of course, don't participate in email thingys like this, so I'll post my answers here. Feel free to play along on your own blog, or in the comments.
1. First name? William, but usually answer to Bill.
2. Who were you named after? My Dad, and I'm proud to have it.
3. Do you wish on stars? No.
4. When did you last cry? Kinda teary? Last night.Hard cry? Sunday.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pastrami.
7. What is your birth date: 12/7/71
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Debbie Gibbson's third one.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes.
10. Do you have a journal? Only this online one.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me? Nawww.
12. Do you have a nickname? Whoops! I should read ahead. Bill. Or in professional musical settings, Billy Rhythm.
13. Would you bungee jump? Yes.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually, but I do with my high top Chuck Ts.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. And no. It's too relative.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Dorman's _Mocha Chip.
17. Red or pink? Pink.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My double chin.
19.Who do you miss the most? My Dad.
20. Do you want everyone to send this back? Eh.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Tan cords, brown socks, and brown shoes.
22. What are you listening to right now? Music wise? A mix CD of tunes for the wedding I'm DJing this weekend. Sounds in the air? The fan of the air conditioner.
23. Last thing you ate? Chocolate cupcake.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Indigo.
25. What is the weather like now? Foggy.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Gordon Page.
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Usually a pretty face.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely.
29. Favorite Drink? Milk. One or two % are my faves, and I like whole. I can't abide skim.
30. Favorite sport? To play? Volleyball. To watch on TV? Baseball. To watch live? High school basketball.
31. Favorite haircolor? On whom? On me? Brown is just fine. On girls, I like 'em all.
32. Do you wear contacts? No.
33. Favorite food? Chocolate, bacon, and pasta.
34. Last movie you watched? We started The Incredibles the other night, but we haven't finished it yet.
35. Favorite day of the year? I don't really have one, but I do like Christmas and Halloween.
36. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
37. Summer or winter? Fall.
39. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate something or other, or Bananas Foster.
40. Who is most likely to respond? Paddy. Jim's slacking in his posting.
41. Who is least likely to respond? Sheila Rene.
42. Living arrangements? Wife and three kids.
43. What books are you reading? The Origin of the Bible, and Isaiah.
44. What's on your mouse pad? My employer's logo.