[Previous entry: "Thanksgiving Weekend Wrap-Up"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Props and Christmas"]
12/02/2005 Entry: "Jimmy T's MI-5"
1. If you had to give up all of your hobbies but one which one would you decide to keep?
Drums. It's my only real hobby anyway.
2. What is your favorite meal to have for your Christmas dinner?
Spiral sliced ham with brown sugar glaze.
3. Do you prefer a white Christmas or do you not care?
I could care less. It's nice if it's white, but it usually isn't, so no big whoop.
4. What one gift do you really want to get this Christmas?
The egg and muffin toaster. This is the only gift that if I don't get it, I'll go out and buy one for myself.
5. How do you usually celebrate Christmas? (location, meal, guests, traditions, presents etc...)
Oh, man! Christmas Eve Day (Saturday), we're spending it at home with Susan's family. Christmas eve we'll have supper at Ma's, as we've done for years. Christmas is on a Sunday this year, so we'll go to church in the morning. In the afternoon we'll have presents at Mom's. In the evening, back to church where, as of right now, yours truly will be delivering the sermon.