[Previous entry: "Susan's MI-5"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Weekend Wrap Up"]
02/22/2008 Entry: "My Mostly Untrue Friday Fill-In"
1. Driving is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good hot cocoa when I'm cold.
3. I often use people to my own advantage, leaving them wasted shells of their former selves.
4. I'm reading Dave Barry's "Homes and Other Black Holes" right now; I like it. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't read it.
5. Disembowelment is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Baltimore I most looked forward to seeing Poe's gravesite. (Of course, that's all a fabrication. I've never been to Baltimore.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include being in pain all day and Sunday, I want to lie in bed all day, and do nothing! (Of course, that won't be happening. I've never been to Baltimore.)
Is question 7 always the same on these things?
Replies: 4 people have rocked the mic!
From my perspective, if the questions were actually written first, the answers might be more interesting and would make more sense. Just a thought.
Posted by aza @ 02/22/2008 10:29 AM EST
The originals are in the regular print. The italicized sections are my answers. Does it make more sense now?
Posted by BR @ 02/22/2008 05:48 PM EST
Posted by aza @ 02/25/2008 04:03 PM EST
HAHAHAH love your answer to #3 ;-)
And yes, #7 is always the same...tradition, you know.
Thanks for playing!
btw...Amy gave me guest posting privileges, too, but I deleted the email accidentally! Can you help?
Posted by Janet @ 02/25/2008 08:04 PM EST