[Previous entry: "My Sister's Comforts of Home MI-5"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Amy, to Lisa, to Me: The Movie Meme"]
03/14/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-In"
The Friday Fill-In. My answers are in bold
1. Contact may cause itchiness and swelling.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree, to party all night (or at least 'til three!).
3. Disney parks are a great place to spend a family vacation. And they're so clean! And where do you get those turkey legs everyone's eating?
4. A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively, absotively, without out a doubt, love my wife.
6. Louis Armstrong's voice always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting ready for the family fun fest, tomorrow my plans include working at the family fun fest and Sunday, I want to recover from the family fun fest!
Replies: 2 people have rocked the mic!
Good job on the Family Fun Fest! We had a great time.
Posted by jp @ 03/15/2008 09:34 PM EST
Well at DISNEYLAND (not world) if you go to the submarines and start walking towards Its a Small World you will find the turkey leg vendor. I have never understood why people would want to walk around a themepark chawing on a huge turkey leg tho
Posted by Amy @ 03/17/2008 12:23 AM EST