[Previous entry: "Big Bird Band in the Bushes"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Mel's MI-5"]
05/16/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-In #72"
My answers are in bold.
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat fish eyeballs!
2. The increase of crazy pedestrians reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my Palm Pilot--my electronic brain.
4. Hang gliding and fresh figs are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons, whip up a batch of lemon squares, or maybe lemon cake! I love lemon!
6. I don't think I can pin down what is my favorite childhood memory. I have far too many.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my kids and making Susan portobello and asparagus risotto, tomorrow my plans include making breakfast at Church and billing day and Sunday, I want to do something awesome, but I haven't figured out what that is yet!
Replies: 3 people have rocked the mic!
Oh, your nr 1 is gross!! but you made up for it with that wonderful risotto (it sounds delicious!)
There are two fig trees in our backyard but I don't like figs...
Posted by Mar @ 05/16/2008 12:09 PM EST
Totally agree with #5. Lemons are delicious!
Have a great weekend and thanks for wishing me luck on my ciggies post
Posted by Jack @ 05/16/2008 05:15 PM EST
Fresh figs drizzled with a bit of honey are just fantastic! Someone else said fish eyeballs, too LOL! Thanks for playing :-)
Posted by Janet @ 05/19/2008 10:22 AM EST