[Previous entry: "On Sandwiches"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Lisa's Bucket List MI-5"]
06/06/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-Ins #75"
My answers are thus, meaning, in bold
1. Idle hands are in danger of being cut from the payroll.
2. I love using my neti pot in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when all the kids are asleep, and Susan and I get to relax.
4. The last tea I drank was iced, and from the iced tea machine Susan and I bought years ago. Now that our fridge has an ice maker, I hope to use it more often!
5. I like to cook on the grill in the Summer.
6. My mother always said "If you're too sick to go to school, you're too sick to do anything else.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to an anniversary dinner with Susan, tomorrow my plans include mowing the lawn (if it will stay dry long enough!), and Sunday, I want to get that stuff listed on Ebay for Blind Al!
Replies: 4 people have rocked the mic!
I had no idea what a "neti pot" was - had to look it up (hehe).
Happy Anniversary to you and your gal! Have a nice weekend
Posted by Jack @ 06/06/2008 12:41 PM EST
My Mum used to say that too
Posted by Lynda @ 06/06/2008 01:53 PM EST
I had to look up "neti pot," too. I think I'll suggest it to Poor Hubby, he always has nasal issues.
Posted by Autumn @ 06/06/2008 03:05 PM EST
I'm cooking on the grill tonight...my first time! Not sure how much charcoal to use but I'll figure it out :-)
Posted by Janet @ 06/12/2008 12:16 PM EST