[Previous entry: "I'm Finally Doing My Own MI-5!"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Susan't MI-5"]
07/25/2008 Entry: "Friday Fill-Ins #82"
My answers, as usual, are in bold.
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you allows you to keep living.
2. If you're good at something, feel content. There are people who are good at nothing.
3. Why so many of these questions are based on old proverbs, I don't know . I do know that I specifically try to answer with something other than the obvious.
4. Something is out there, it's got to be wet, since it's raining hard right now.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Eight Minutes 'Till the Kids Have You Pulling Out Your Hair." The title may have to be shortened.
6. Sitting on my back porch I see my fence, my garage, and a bunch of bushes I hate but don't cut down because they give us privacy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to supper with my kids, tomorrow my plans include playing a wedding with a fill-in guitar player and Sunday, I want to give Susan a big hug!
Replies: 3 people have rocked the mic!
Big hugs are the best
Posted by Jack @ 07/25/2008 02:00 PM EST
Love your sitcom name, it could apply to me except that in my case it could be less than 8 minutes, lol.
Here's my FFI post:
Posted by Marie @ 07/26/2008 02:40 PM EST
are those 1st 3 based on proverbs? if so, that's pretty funny because they're direct quotes from The Joker in The Dark Knight LOL!
Posted by Janet @ 07/26/2008 04:54 PM EST